-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Sunday, October 18, 2015

#212: Frazzmek the Incarcerator

     I am so stoked for Halloween! I suggested that my dad dress as the great Nacho Libre, but I think he's gonna pass on that. Probably waiting to lose the last of his supply of dignity doing something bigger and more grandiose. Anyway, time for a new character: Frazzmek the Incarcerator! I've shone (shined? shun?) a lot of light on the space-based baddies of the JC-Verse before, but I think its about time I talk about some of the transplanetary do-gooders that have to take them down. But where to find one? Well, look no further than the Zhedway System, where you'll find the no-nonsense Globlob Frazzmec the Incarcerator! The Globlob species isn't exactly known for its agility. Or ability to move in general. That's hunky dory for most of them, but Frazzmec was determined to mop up the scum of his solar system. So, with the help of a handy-dandy set of robot limbs he acquired, he was now able to join the ZAPP Corps and begin his parade of justice. You know someone means business when they dive through the air shooting in slow-motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer