-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

SOME UPDATES (Feat. The Hero Gotham Deserves)

     Look alive, folks. One, I am working on something rather massive for All Hallows' Eve right now. Trust me, the wait will be worth it. Probably. Hopefully. Two, my view counter is going completely kerflooey right now, so please just turn the other cheek until we re-combobulate it. And three, Batman fan-poster:
("Full-on movie poster" variant coming soon once I'm done with that rather massive something.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer