-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Saturday, January 7, 2017

A.D. 2017

     A new sensation fills the air. An inexplicable urge to sustain tourism possesses you, and Spider-Man, Thor, Wonder Woman, and a semi-geriatric Wolverine wave at you in the distance. Could it be? Yes, it could. And it is. Because we are now living in the year 2017! *stirring fanfare* We're already a week in, and the year's looking pretty spiffy, all things considered. Also, today's 1/7/17, which I find incredibly entertaining for some reason. Something about number coincidences, dangit. They get me every time. Anyway, now that all that's been established, let's start off the new year with a little 2016 send off that I whipped up. Made me pretty proud going through my year in posting to make it. Farewell 2016, and here's to the next 358 days of making the world a weirder place! Hasta la pasta!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer