-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

ADDITIONAL DOODLINGS (SHORT STORY COVER + NOCTROOPERS UPDATE)

     In the meantime, until the JC-Verse is so kind as to spit out another live offering, allow me to tide you all over with some non-character creations I've made as of late. Firstly, I have some jazzy cover art that I made for my sister's short story. Sadly, since the author isn't game to share her poetry with the world wide web yet and I forgot to save the drawing and writing as different layers on Photoshop, the bare bones version will have to suffice. I present to you, "FLOATY.png":


     Next up is a continuation of the post directly below this one, the Noctroopers. I thought the corner of the JC-Verse that that post introduced was especially cool, so I wanted to explore it more by fully-realizing their gaseous aboad, Kreken-V. If any of you fine folks weren't clear on what exactly a industrialized gas planet is, here's your visual. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer