-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Sunday, July 9, 2017

EXTRACURRICULAR ART ENDEAVORS

     Preface: I hope that the 4th treated all you self-respecting 'Muricans well this year. A belated cheers to truth, justice, and vibrant, benevolent explosives being launched from Disneyland and semi-legally from the 'burbs. *audible clink* Now, without further ado, I present a little non-character(z) piece I've been fussing over for a week or two that's finally prepped for posting. I call it "A Rainy Night at Station Alpha-B7." Interpret as you will:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer