-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Thursday, November 7, 2013

#20: Luke Piewalker

Here's my latest one: Luke Piewalker! He's a powerful-and delicious- jedi from a long, long time ago in a bakery far, far away. Trained by the wise master, Obi-Wan Cakenobi, he and his trusty forksaber travel the universe, fighting evil and dodging hungry siths trying to eat him! More "Food Wars" characters coming soon. (P.S. this character was also brought to you by the strange and entertaining mind of my nerd sidekick, "Mr. Mysterio.")

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer