-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Friday, November 22, 2013

#22: Donn

OK, here's a new character: Donn. He's a space-donkey. Ya, you heard me. You know how people tend to think all donkeys are stubborn? Well, he would like you to know that's a horrible stereotype. He's actually quite productive. Donn lives on Planet Muleeon with several other of his odd species. ( P.S. this character was actually given to me by one of my dear friends, the Retaliator. Her real name's Lydia, but she prefers the Retaliator. If you're reading this, Retaliator, I'm sorry I made it a dude. I didn't see the "a" after the Donn.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer