-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

#25 & #26: C-3PEANUT & R2-PEA2

Sorry I skipped a while. Over the weekend, Dad and I watched "Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure." The '80s was a strange time, kids. Anyway, here's my new character (well, characters) : R2-PEA2 and C-3PEANUT. This delicious droid duo escaped Darth Tater's ship in a lunch box escape pod and ended up in the hands of Luke Piewalker on the sodium desert planet of Saltooine. Now, they are his loyal snack sidekicks, accompanying him on his greatest quests fighting the sinister spud and his corn-troopers. (Boba Feta coming up next. Boom!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer