-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

#28: Jabba The Pizza-Hutt

Here's my new drawing: Jabba the Pizza-Hutt, another installment of the "Food Wars" series. In the Food Wars universe, crime all centers on one pepperoni-clad criminal: this guy. With creepy little creature,Salacious Crumbcake, at his side, he resides in his giant pizza box palace on Saltooine, running his criminal affairs without even moving his cheesy, sluggish body. (P.S. this idea was given to me by my 10- year-old sister. She wants to have a cool nickname like Mr. Mysterio and the Retaliator. So, thank you, "Mustache Ninja," for your blog contribution.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer