-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Sunday, January 19, 2014

#13: Yah-Man

Okay, here's my new character: Yah-Man (YAH-mohn). He's a chill chimpanzee who lives in the jungles of Jamaica. People and jungle animals come from near and far to hear his drum-playing beats because, as everybody knows, no one can resist musical monkeys. He be jammin' now!

4 comments:

  1. Nice concept, and good execution! I also really like the color scheme you chose. Spot on. One suggestion is that his hands appear to be on backward, so watch for that. If he's gripping the drumsticks, the thumbs would be on the inside but the palms would wrap around back and the fingers would overlap in the front. Like this: http://www.stewarthoffmanmusic.com/article-holding-sticks_clip_image004.jpg

    Hope that helps, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. J.K.Riki, I took your advice and did the changes on Yah-Man's hands and I think it looks better now. Thanks for the tip! -Jacob.

      Delete

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer