-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Thursday, January 16, 2014

#7: S.B. Meta

Okay, before I start, I would like to tell you that apparently I'm very popular in Malaysia. Who KNEW? Anyway, here's my new character: S.B. Meta from the 3rd Dimension, home of the Juppies. Okay guys, try to wrap your minds around this one, it's based on something from Through The Wormhole with Morgan Freeman. There's a theory that there are different dimensions for each choice a person has to make. So, the 3rd Dimension is a version of Earth where this couple in India had a kid named S.B. Meta. In our dimension, they had no kid. S.B. Meta was born in India and later moved to the U.S.A in the 1920's. There, he used his huge intellect to revolutionize the '20s. He made Hypocules, the Juppies, and tons more. So, he made the past like the future. PSHOO! Mind blow.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jacob - I love your artwork! I look forward to seeing your work on future Pixar films! Your dedication towards your dream is inspiring! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer