-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

#94: Knucklehead

Hey, guys. Apparently I have a following in the Eastern European country of Moldova. It's only fair that I rock out to the Moldovan national anthem, Limba Noastra, before writing this post. Surprisingly empowering. Kudos to you, Moldova. Anyway, here's my new character: Knucklehead! No, really, that's his actual name. He's a synthetic handroid constructed by none other than the horrifying hog himself, Dr. Honker (see #91, 2014). Equipped with sharp reflexes, a gamma-ray in his palm and a built-in extending arm, this lethal limb swings through the city by his fingers of fear, fighting with an iron fist. Literally.
Arm damage courtesy of Zowie Cowy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer