-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Friday, May 20, 2016

JACOB'S CHARACTERZ! FAN ART REDESIGN: SUPERMAN

     Helping those in need is a great way to take part in society, friends. And as far as I'm concerned, after what ol' Zacky Snydz has done to him over the past few years, Superman is someone in need. So, I've decided to do my civil duty and contribute a decent, more traditional redesign of his Kryptonian garb. Here's hoping that we can all do our parts and work together towards a better cimematic tomorrow for our buddy Supes. Completely Irrelevant Guy approves this message:
Dang, this man is irrelevant. Look at how irrelevant he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer