-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

#253: Pacman the Fish

     Given how much I move my own mouth on a regular day basis, you'd reckon that making one move on Toon Boom Harmony would be a much easier process for me . . . but that hasn't been the case. Probably because in this situation the mouth isn't being fueled by passionate Marvel/DC/general geek stuff rants. But regardless, I shan't be deterred. Anywho, onto my latest character: Pacman the Fish! The U.N.D.E.R.O.O. Center for the Caretaking and Scientific Inspection of Peculiar Fauna is quite the fascinating spot. Almost every mutated, otherwordly or otherwise uncommon creature the agency has come across over the last 20 years has ended up there at one point or another--but of its current residents, one stands out in particular. And that, friends, is Pacman the Big, Fat Fish. I don't feel that it's necessary for me to, how you say, extrapolate on exactly how Pacman the Big, Fat Fish acquired his unique moniker. Pretty sure you can figure it out. In all actuality, when compared to the usual specimens scattered down the facility's corridors in their respective cages and tanks, this enormous, aquatic fella is pretty earthly in origin. Unscrupulous folks dump illegal mutagens into big blue sea, average koi grows to size of small automobile as result, yadda, yadda. But that hasn't stopped the various employees of the place from going googoo over him. With critter caretakers and statistical scientists alike mollycoddling him like the resident derpy darling he has become, ol' Pac is bound to continue enjoying his stay at the center until they finally decide what to do with him. His resemblance to the iconic eater after which he was nicknamed has even led everyone to start calling the tiny fish they feed him "dot-fish." This would be a pretty fitting place for me to pop in another "The More You Know" gif, but I've already pulled that card enough around here. I gots to pace myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer