-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Friday, July 29, 2016

A (Temporary) GOODBYE FROM THE DESK OF MR. JACOB (ft. A Juppie)

     Alrighty, everyone. I think July has been a pretty solid month as far as my productivity-to-Youtube vedge-ocity ratio goes. I also managed to attract an intense following in Russia this past week, so that's dandy. высокие пятерок all around. (Fingers-crosssed that I did that correctly.) But, starting tomorrow I'm going on an epic summer escapade with my family, and I want to kinda take a break from the bulk of my internet-based activities to fully enjoy it. So, until I'm done with all that, enjoy this little near-finished snippet of some important animation I'm working on, featuring one of our Juppie pals. Enjoy! But before I take off to parts unknown, let me cap off July and this post with a little topic I've been wanting to discuss. There's a lot of not-so-nice stuff that goes on around the world nowadays. Recently, however, I've noticed that even with all that people everywhere continue to be brought together by . . . the oddest things. As someone so astutely pointed out on my Twitter (likely starting me on this whole train of thought to begin with), a game about hurling spheres at baby blue turtles and flaming birds has managed to unite people of all races, religions and orientations. As we all recently saw, a massive convention centered around comics and cosplays managed to dominate internet news all weekend. And don't even get me started on the frenzy levels around #CipherHunt (which I, as a Faller 'till the bitter end, have contributed to myself). Things that you could jadedly dismiss as silly are unifying the world in such a universally geeky way. One of my main missions with this blog is to bring as much quality weirdness as I can to my fellow nerds and oddballs across the interwebs, so this kind of phenomenon is beyond cool to me. Just remember to make sure, through thick and thin, to keep this type of "sillyness" alive the best you can. Because, as you can see, the world needs as much of it as it can muster. I hope you all enjoy the few seconds of Juppiness I've offered you above, and I'll tell you all about my epic family-ventures once I return. Hasta la pasta, friends. Hasta la pasta. =)

2 comments:

  1. Have a great summer adventure! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I just so happened to have gotten back today, actually. New post detailing my escapades coming soon.:D

      Delete

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer