-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

I HATH RETURNED

     The sound of a loud defining click reverberates through the blog's post archives. A strong aroma of cheeto dust and aspiration permeates the homepage, and everybody realizes. Jacob is back. Whether that is a good or bad thing is up to interpretation. Take it as you will, folks. But in all seriousness, yes, I am back from my aformentioned EpiC FAmiLy-VEnTUres, which I can now safely reveal were a big long triparoony to Diamond Lake, Oregon! (The Parental Units didn't want me disclosing that we were going out of state for so long due to security concerns and such.) Going up there is a big family tradition for my mom and grandparents, and the last time they went I came along as a toddler and my sis was still being grown in the lab. So, now that Abby and I are both hardy teens ready-ish for the world, Mom decided it was time to finally go back, grandparents and all, to let us fully experience it for the first time. It was very, very worth it. I'm sure you don't want me to spend a whole post's worth recounting it, so I'll give you a few quick bullet points on what went down:
  • There were a lot of trees.
  • Over the course of 3 trips out onto the lake, I caught a quartet of fish and deemed them the Big Four: Tyrone B. "Fishy" Nelson, Joey "The Glub" Jones II, Tonto, and "Wiley Gills" Bill McCoy.
  • I was inspired by my majestic tree-y surroundings and cranked out the first 8 pages of a book that takes place in Oregon. I don't want to spill the deets on what exactly that book is about, but still, I'm overall proud of it thus far.
  •  My mom waged war on the relentless mosquitos of Diamond Lake, and (mostly) prevailed.
  • We made a ton of rad s'mores.
  • We laughed our butts off over this picture of my Nana:
     
     
     And now I'm back home. Sorry I didn't post anything over the past two days or so of having returned. I was taking some time to catch up on all the lazy Youtube vedging I missed with barely any Wi to the Fi. But I'm back to work, folks, and it's crunch time. The 104 days of summer vacation are winding down fast, with only about 3 weeks left before school comes along just to end it. So, I'm gonna try my best to whip up as much peculiar content for all you loyal websters as I can over those 3-ish weeks left of freedom--hopefully including some more animation. This summer shant be wasted. And to start the not wasting it off with, here's another DC cinematic photoshop of mine, this time featuring Green Lantern. (Just in case some of you don't notice, that's Jake Gyllenhaal. He was one of the first Hal Jordan fancast candidates that popped up upon Googling, and after losing out on Spidey and Batman, I reckoned the guy needed a win.) Enjoy. JACOB AWAYYYYYYYYYY *melodramatic smoke bomb exit*
CLICK TO ENLARGE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer