-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Sunday, August 28, 2016

JACOB'S CHARACTERZ! FANART REDESIGN: THE JOKER

     Alrighty, the previously-teased fairy-related character is about to go into the "outlining-in-pen" stage. But in the meantime, I have finished a new piece of DC fanart that I feel is just about snazzy enough to warrant me showing you guys. So, ladies and gents, I give you the JC-brand iteration of the Joker! Portrayed by non-other-than former Doctor Who Christopher Eccleston, by the way. I don't think he reached his full "unnaturally pale adversary of a caped superhero" potential in Thor 2: Asgardian Boogalo, and he definitely has the grin for it. So, enjoy!
("Poster Edges" variant)
("Film Grain" variant)
(No-filter variant)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer