-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Saturday, February 11, 2017

A ROOM.

     Apologies for the recent character delay, but there is an excuse to be had. Two, in fact. Excuse #1 happens to be a secret secret akin to that of one Mr. Roboto, so I can't really use it. Excuse #2, however, is very shareable. One step of my plan to de-hermit-ize myself and take the AMERICAN HIGH SCHOOL  EXPERIENCE by its reigns was joining my school's stage crew this year, and we're doing Shrek the Musical in the spring. First order of preparation was creating a mock-up of Fiona's room, and for something created over two drawing sessions and a night/morning of Photoshopping, mine turned out pretty nice.

(Photoshopped but w/out color)
(Photoshopped w/ color)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer