-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

#14: The Evil Eye

Everyone, here's my next character: The Evil Eye! He's an all-seeing super villain of immense power. He comes from the planet of Pupilon, a couple galaxies away. He can see the future, the past, the ANYTHING! No secret is safe from the Evil Eye! (P.S. the idea for this guy was given to me by my best friend and nerd sidekick. He would like me to call him Mr. Mysterio on this blog, because he doesn't want the internet to know his name.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer