-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

#15: FURever

Sorry I haven't posted in about a week, I was sick. There was barfing. Anyway, here's my new picture: FURever! They're a teenybopper boy band that really stands out ( mostly because it's members are all animals). There's T-Bear, the bear that stands in the back and says "word" at the end of the song; ChimpanZ, the party animal of the group (pun intended); Chip Heartbreak, the nut-eating heartthrob; and lastly, Pitch Purrfect, the chillin' feline who somehow managed to grow a goatee over his fur. Beloved by their devoted FURballs (boy band language for their fans), they travel around the states, pumping out wild beats (ANOTHER animal pun. I am on fire!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer