-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

#5: The Wingman

            
Hey, guys. I'm so sorry I haven't posted in so long. Things have just gotten really busy with middle school and all. Anyway, here's my new character: the Wingman! He's a half-bird, half-man creature that inhabits the hills of California. People have claimed to spot him for decades but no one has been able to catch his on film due to his aerial quickness. (This character is actually based on something I thought I saw in the hills behind my house. True story.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer