-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Thursday, December 18, 2014

#148: The Gingerbread Man: Criminal Mastermind

Sorry for posting so late, you guys. Special apologies to the countries, if there are any, that are already to Friday and in which I have skipped a day. Okay, gotta get this one done quick: the Gingerbread Man: criminal mastermind. For more years than hairs that Santa has on his chin, the CIA has hunted one man, an unbeatable criminal genius. No, I'm not talking about Raymond Reddington. We're talking the Gingerbread Man, folks. After making his devious debut in the Confectionery Caper of '72, the cookie king of crime has been on the run, hiding out in local bakeries and posing as popular Shrek side-characters. Hunt me down as fast as you can, you can't catch me, I'm a cookie on the lamb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer