-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Friday, December 19, 2014

#149: The Ghost of Christmas Past (JC-Verse Edition)

Today, my friends, is my birthday!! I am now 13 years old, officially a teen. But just because I am, doesn't mean I have to act it. Cheers to childishness *clink*. Okay, now it's time for my next Christmas-y character: the Ghost of Christmas Past (JC-Verse style). A Christmas Carol is one of the most classic holiday tales to this date, having been done in every way from frighteningly-realistic- animated Jim Carrey to full-on Muppets. And thanks to some idea suggestions from my mom (Materna-Tron), I bring you a Ghost of Christmas Past representing the best piece of the past I know. That's right. '80s time, people. This totally tubular apparition has come from Beyond to our world for one purpose, besides moon-walking and telling everybody to not stop believing. That purpose is to teach one grumpy-pants in a nightcap to stop Bah-Humbugging all over Christmas. With a boombox held in his transparent hand, the Ghost of Christmas Past takes him to the days filled with florescence and legwarmers, and in which people's hair outweighed their bodies. If that can't make a guy cheer up, I don't know what can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer