-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Thursday, March 12, 2015

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT, FOLKS!!!

Hey, everybody. I've got some big news. I know I've always said that Zowie Cowy would be coming soon as my first animated project. Well, I'm sorry to say it's being somewhat pushed off. But for a very good reason. I am making a proclamation: NightOwl is coming to the YouTube screen! That's right, the husky hero in a child's zip-up mask hoodie is getting his own self-titled cartoon, coming as soon as I finish the school year and get comfortable with Toon Boom. I would describe the series as a fantastically small-scale superhero tale taking place in San Juan Soso, California. If any of you need to brush up on ol' Mitch Turley, click here for his post. Get ready, my people. The owl is taking flight!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting! One tip: don't wait until you're "comfortable with Toon Boom." Sure, it will happen one day, but better is to just go for it and get things produced. Comfort will come in time, and you'll have work to show for it when it does. :)

    Can't wait to see what you come up with. Don't skimp on the animation! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Advice taken! :D Currently, I'm working on the dialog and making it as hilarious as possible.

      Delete

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer