-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Saturday, March 28, 2015

#170: The Totally Tubular Twimbley

My March-through-May busyness hype has caused me to kinda fail on making the Multiverse series as spectacular as I wanted, but I think the sheer '80sness of the following makes up for it. Ladies and gentlemen, the Totally Tubular Twimbley! One little-known fact about #75: The Magnificent Twimbley is that from the 1910s to when the ol' Mythlihood came and got him to join them, he was frozen in a hyperfridge property of the government in Washington D.C. But, in Dimension 854, his reawakening came a little earlier. Like, 1980-something earlier. In this radical version of reality, the natty raisin genius found himself in a world of Goonies and ghost-devouring yellow guys. At first, he was confused big time. But once he saw the scientific achievement of the Back to the Future hoverboard and found his distant family, the California Raisins, he was sold. With his new '80s look and a fancy accent rivaling that of Bowie, the Totally Tubular Twimbley fit right in. I promised a moonwalking mutant. I think I delivered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer