-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Saturday, June 7, 2014

#75: The Magnificent Twimbley

Okay, here's my new character: The Magnificent Twimbley. Back in 1900, the gear-turning, top hat-wearing era we now call Steampunk was in full swing. But in St. Monocles, Missouri, a laboratory (I was gonna say "lab," but I'm going 1900s) was doing an experiment. One of the "IT'S ALIVE!" variety. The scientists took a raisin and injected it with toxic Ozotonium, then implanted DNA from the late katrillion-aire futurist Charles Gravenger -- and Yoda knows what else -- and EGAD! They got Twimbley. The sharp dressed mutant escaped the lab in a moustache-y flash, then traveled around the states, going on escapades and saying "By Jiminy!" a lot. He also happens to be distantly related to the California Raisins. How do I know that? Heard it through the grapevine.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Just wanted to tell you that I think you're doing an amazing job and I really do think you will one day work at Pixar. :) I don't work there yet (but one day I will, I may have commented that on an older post, but I don't remember). I also don't remember if I said anything about anim8tor but I highly suggest you take a look at that and try to learn the bones and core of animation software if you haven't yet. Keep on drawing! You're amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello back! I know you posted this a millenia ago, but when I saw this again and realized I never responded *intense facepalm*, I had to go back and do so. Thanks SO very much for your wonderful comment, and the first one as well. I wish you the best in your personal quest to get to Pixar. And just in case you haven't checked back, I definitely have kept drawing. And definitely will. A tip of the metaphorical hat to you, Sarah. :D

      Delete

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer