-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

#83: Joe Cameo

Okay, tonight I see Captain America: The First Avenger and get to watch the guy I pretend to be whenever I throw a Frisbee. But until then, I think this will keep me busy. Ladies and gentlemen, Joe Cameo! Very little is known about this guy, except for the fact that if you watch a movie all the way through, you will at some point see him. He's a professional cameo-maker! Don't be surprised. It's an art. Making sure you're on the scene in the right place at the right time is tough. (You gots to be shifty.) So, next time you watch something on your TV, watch out for the guy in that Big Foot T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer