-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Monday, June 23, 2014

#82: Clonees

Hi, guys. I have unfortunate news: my previously mentioned eraser, RexTangle, has been torn in half and is now at the big clipboard in the sky. He was an honorable, rubbery man. Some people, mainly my sister, might say it's weird to have a funeral for an eraser. I don't think so. Anyway, time for the drawing that has taken up all my time for the past weekend: the Clonees. Of the 13 Divisions of U.N.D.E.R.O.O., one of the most interesting is the Security Division. No, it's not a bunch of Patton Oswalts giving out lanyards. As awesome as that would be, it's actually made up of these guys! Back in the ancient 1990s, the original Clonee, identified as "Joe," crash-landed in the desert. After studying Joe, U.N.D.E.R.O.O. decided that with his indestructible body structure, his species would be perfect to guard the agency's most important H.Q.s. So, without further ado, they started making clones of him and placing them at all of their buildings (hence the name) and now, they're a vital part of the agency's structure. They also make great boy bands, which you could probably guess if you've watched Gravity Falls.

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome. Do you think Joe could be a distant cousin to one of the other space peeps that I've seen in the movies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. Do you think Joe could be a distant cousin to any of the other space visitors we have seen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are the kinds of questions I love. I doubt that he could be related to someone from outside the JC-Verse. The walls between universes are very hard to pass. Although, he could be related to one of my other creations, maybe #46: DJ Spacey Mack. -Jacob.

      Delete

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer