-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Saturday, June 14, 2014

#78: Areo

Okay, guys. Long story short, I found a Chuck E.Cheese token from 2000 sitting on the floor of Target and now I'm lucky as a leprechaun. I don't want to jinx it, so all I'm saying is there was free T.G.I. Fridays food, a Stanley Cup win and Iron Man for 4 bucks on DIRECTV. I guess that wasn't very short. Oh well, here's my new character: Areo. Endless runner games are fun, addictive and occasionally Minion-themed. But one thing they also are is part of the Virtuallity, the video game dimension. One of these games happens to be Dashadizi and its star happens to be Areo, right-hand man of #69: SkyStar. Created by HoshiNoshiCo., this anime marathoner darts all over the Digitals Region, gaining coins and strangely never getting tired. これに触れることができない! That's Japanese for "can't touch this." (Google Translate, I hope you were right.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer