-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Thursday, June 19, 2014

#81: M.A.C.S.

After having the account since April, I have now finally posted some stuff on Twitter. I put on some comical drawings I made, tweeted about Gravity Falls season 2, and hashtagged hashtag. I guess I was wrong that hashtagging that would make the internet blow up. Hindsight's 20/20. Anyway, time for my new character: M.A.C.S., the Military Attack Cell System. In 4053 A.D., mankind had become just about useless. No offense. So, to protect the U.S., the future replacement of U.N.D.E.R.O.O., called the Universal Network Dispatching Earthly and Extraterrestrial Super-spies (U.N.D.E.E.S. -- they really aren't making it better), created these futuristic order-taking droids to do the job. But after the 4114 Apocalypse, all M.A.C.S. seemed to have been destroyed. Leave it to #65: Zero to find the only single one left just by looking down. After pressing its pod-form activation button, it was Zero & M.A.C.S, post-apocalypse pals, trying to figure out their trashed new Earth. If you're wondering how WALL-E comes into this, that's a different universe.
     (Follow me at @JacobFStephens on Twitter.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer