-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Saturday, March 21, 2015

#169: Oz Complex

(Left to right: Melvin McGuiness Mink, Leopold Sugerhamm, "RedBrick" Roadington, and Grundley.)
I would like to clarify that this is my busiest time of the year, so I'm not able to post as much. I am still just as committed to the blog as ever, though. Also, Doug is becoming more popular than me on Twitter somehow. This is the bear that once thought RT stood for rock troll, how did this happen?! Anyway, here are my new characters: Oz Complex! #1 on the Emerald City Hot 100. Toured everywhere over the rainbow.  Now, they've come here. They are Oz Complex, a cappella band of bite-sized bros that has swept the nation of Oz. Now, with more people off to see them than the Wizard himself, the wildly winding yellow-brick road of fame has led them here. Their first Earth-released album, An Album, is coming soon - and when it hits, the US is bound to eat them up. Hopefully not for real. It has happened before. They can be mistaken for small fruits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer