-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

#100: DOUG

Okay, it took 2 year-long tries, a lot of good markers and 6 erasers with faces drawn on them, but as of August 13th, 2014, I've finally created and drawn 100 JC-Verse characters in 1 year!!! YES! "The only thing that's impossible is impossibility." -Phineas Flynn. Yep, quoting a scalene-headed prodigy boy on Disney Channel. That's how I roll. Okay, here's my 100th character: Doug. I know, at first glance, he seems like a fuzzy-wuzzy teddy bear, not an epic centennial character. But on the contrary, Doug is actually the most powerful being in the whole JC-Verse. He has been everything, from the furry defender SuperVision, to a soldier in the Cossterian War, to the Quazen'abian leader Quacesu! (Boom. Mind-blow.) Baring the sheer power of the Quantum Crystals, the 100-year-old super-critter travels the galaxies, crushing evil and surveying all that is, was and will be. He even knows that I created his universe. He's cool with it as long as I don't randomly drain him of his powers. Hint hint Marvel.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry that I missed the triumphant #100! Been pretty dang busy around here... Anyway, just wanted to say congratulations and keep up the good work. :) I'm happy to see you're continuing. On to 200! :D

    ReplyDelete

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer