-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Sunday, August 17, 2014

THE POST-100 ERA


                                           CLICK TO ENLARGE



Hey, guys. Right now, you might be asking two questions: 1. "What are you gonna do now that you've achieved your goal of 100 characters?" and 2. "Did you do that "POST-100" thing as a pun?" The second one I'll leave you to think I'm that clever, but I'll actually answer #1. Now that the 100 challenge has wrapped up, the blog will be branching out into new domains. Original videos! Cartoons! More "Straight From The JC-Verse!" Colorful fonts! Many exciting new ways to bring forth quality weirdness into a world of unnecessary selfies. I've got my markers, pencils and wacko brain, all I need now is you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer