-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

#101: GILLEE

Hey, guys. Today I got more than 50 views from Moldova and none from the USA. Home of the free and the brave, you're lagging here. Meanwhile, Moldova, you're earning some intense brownie points up in here. I would actually like to know how well-known I am there, so feel free to inform me in the comments, Moldovans. Anywho, here's my new character: GILLEE. Back in the ancient days of the '90s (now I'm just doing that to annoy my parents), when Vanilla Ice ruled the world alongside the Ninja Turtle congress, a mysterious mustached scientist known as Milluvious injected a mild-mannered bush with the neon lifeblood of anthropomorphism: Ozotonium. You can automatically assume that anything related to Ozotonium will lead to something decently weird. The bush came to life, blessed with the ability to turn invisible and to constantly refer to himself in the 3rd person, thus running off and becoming the legendary JC-Verse myth GILLEE. Not to be confused with his distant cousin Groot, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer