-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Friday, August 29, 2014

#104: Cemetery Larry

Hey, guys. Liking the BrickRolling video? Yeah, I came up with the idea, but I have to give some credit to the puppeteer, Materna-tron, and whatever ghostly being caused the close-up on Rick in the video. I didn't touch the zoom button, I'm sure! Aaand an accidentally perfect segway to my latest character: Cemetery Larry. Are you a ghost, a shadow or an intangible being trapped between dimensions? Are you in need of a good set of physical features to help you blend in as a mortal? Than call Cemetery Larry, used body salesman! He's got slim bodies! Thick bodies! Elvis's body! Don't ask how he got it, but he has it! All for the price of a penny!! How you're gonna pick that penny up is YOUR problem! Cemetery Larry's: we put the "super" in "supernatural"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer