-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

#184: Remi: Multiversal Lord of the Fangirls

     Ladies and gentlemen, Remi, multiversal lord of the fangirls! Long ago, Remi Roberts was an average specimen of the fangirl species (feminam obsessium), writing bizarre fanfics based on non-canonical web shippings, and pinning everything with Peeta in it. Then it happened. The incident. The one where her laptop was endowed with the powers of summoning and utilizing any character across the fandom spectrum, also known as the GRRRCC. (That stands for John Green, J.K. Rowling, Rick Riordan, Veronica Roth, Suzanne Collins and Benedict Cumberbatch, because you fangirls would kill me if I left him out of this post.) Atop her trusty steed, Hiddles the Horse, this somewhat anime-haired hero fights the Society of Selfie-Taking Popular People, and their maniacal plot to conquer the planet in 140 characters or less. (Special thanks to my sister for giving me all I needed to know on the world of fangirls, from Superwholocks to the oddity of Drapple. Props, sis.)
(No, I did not get the idea for Hiddles from a fever dream.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer