-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Friday, September 18, 2015

#206: The Parlokks of Planet Graggul

     I've been reading up on the Fantastic Four lately, and if they can have their own dangerous species of alien invaders, I reckon the JC-Verse could, too. Only, of course, a much much weirder version. So, time for some new characters: the Parlokks of Planet Graggul! If you walk into a room of aliens from throughout the galaxy and randomly shout out "PARLOKKS!!!", I guarantee you every one of them will either run around in a circle screaming, pull out a weapon, or faint. Please do not test this. Hailing from the edge of the Ka'heegle Star System, the Parlokks were created by the inhabitants of the savage Graggul Empire as a weapon for universal domination. Thanks to sci-fi science that I won't make you sit through the semantics of, these mechanical menaces have the ability to grow an endless count of different creatures' limbs at a time, mix-matching the strength and agility of the entire universe's supply of life. The more I think about it, the more I believe the Graggul Empire must've collabed with Sid from Toy Story when creating these guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer