-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Thursday, September 3, 2015

#204: The Unfathomable Zeus (BLOG-CEPTION)

     Never have I wished so much to have caught something on camera as the Mustache Ninja's reaction to Weird Al on Wander Over Yonder. Now, time for my new character: the Unfathomable Zeus! I can only assume I've confused the heck outta my share of readers with all my shared-universe stuff. But guess what? I am not alone in my other-dimensional continuity jibberjabber! Because - stay with me for this - some people in the JC-Verse have created their OWN fictional universe of characters. It's called the Zega Comics Universe, it makes way more money than mine, and it features this fella! Basically the JC-Verse's Thor, Zeus has all the powers of the god of the same name, and has made his way onto everything from geek t-shirts to '80s Saturday morning cartoons. He's also really the only reason any mom within the JC-Verse is willing to go with their son to a Zega Comics movie.
(Yes, he's supposed to look like Soos in the Gravity Falls episode "Summerween." I have a headcanon, it's a whole thing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer