-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Saturday, September 12, 2015

THE PICKLE & PEANUT THEORY

     I may never be the same, guys. Why? Because I have witnessed something so weird, although oddly visionary, that it makes Star vs. The Forces of Evil look like an encyclopedia. The something is called Pickle & Peanut. I struggle to find a way to explain how this show is an existing thing. But It looks like me and Materna-Tron (my mom) have developed the perfect theory for what this show is:
Pickle & Peanut is from the Napoleon Dynamite Universe, and created by Napoleon himself.
Think about it for a second. One of the two main characters, Pickle, is voiced by Jon Heder. Napoleon believes himself to be an artist, explaining him going down the career of animation years later. Napoleon lives with his grandma and the second episode is about grannies. Plus, the ND Universe is the only place a show that weird would fit in. I dare you to watch the show yourself and find more connections. There's aplenty. Hasta la pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer