-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Thursday, April 21, 2016

#247: Rallister the Reptilian

     Howdy, mortals. I don't think I have anything clever or particularly noteworthy to share with you about my own life as of late. But I feel I need something here to meet that nasty interlude quota, so on behalf of my sister, here's a picture of a shiba inu:
That enough substance for you? Okay, onto the character. Ladies and gents, Rallister the Reptilian! You know, in 2015, a university study showed that world domination is the most common choice of diabolical schemes among villains. You didn't know? Well, that's because I made that up. But still, world dom is a pretty unstoppable strategy for a bad guy -- and few pull it off with as much efficiency and undeniable suave-ocity as the JC-Verse's own Rallister the Reptilian. Born from an alien-brand experimentation program that set up shop in my very own Southern California, Rallister was once just a simple lizard specimen you'd see doing those weird push-up things on your driveway. But after only a couple weeks of rapid development following being exposed to who-knows-what, the king-sized lab rat of a reptile already had matching brains-and-brawn big enough to escape the place, and leave it and its crew in a, um, not-to-stellar condition. Won't go into the deets in case any of you are as big a wussy as I. So what did he do after? Well, he spiffied up, gave himself a good ol' name of his own choosing, and looked out at us humans. And that's when he decided that planet Earth could use a change of management. So, with an extravagantly evil agenda on his mind and a calm and cold demeanor to match his bloodstream, Rallister the Reptilian has spent the last year quietly taking out as many pivotal people in the system as he can, and as scary as it is, it's only a matter of time until he reaches the top. And when he does, I think it'll be safe to say 10 points to Slytherin. I mean, for reals here, people, he should practically be their house mascot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer