-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Thursday, April 7, 2016

I BARE GIFTS.

     I felt like I should reassure you, good people of the internwebs, that I am working on a new character, and that I have not left you all for a simpler, sans-wi-fi life among the rolling hills and peaceful meadows of yonder. Or gone into a self-imposed state of hybernation until Civil War comes out. But fear not, because while I don't have a character prepared just yet, I do finally have my WonderCon video up on the old 'Tube. There's highjinks, Pop! dolls, obscure references - you actually get to see my face! Not positive if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but still. Probably depends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R71GCZxVo3c

     And if those three minutes leave you unsatisfied and you for some reason want more, I've got that covered. Ladies and gents, Distraction Roulette! Six options. Each something odd and ideally entertaining to keep you occupado until I formulate my next character. Click at random and let the fates take charge. No spoilers, but I promise at least one wizard. Have at it!



     
     
     
     
     
     



OPTION 1
OPTION 2
OPTION 3
OPTION 4
OPTION 5
 
OPTION 6

 *resulting levels of hilarity/cofusion may vary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer