-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Thursday, June 23, 2016

JACOB'S CHARACTERZ! FAN ART REDESIGN: ANT-MAN (HANK PYM)

     Look alive, summer-y chums. A new character is definitely on the way and will likely be published tomorrow morning, but in the meantime, here's a dandy piece of Marvel fanart I made a while ago and never got around to posting. The traditional Hank Pym Ant-Man happens to be included in my imaginary Fantastic Four Movie Universe as a side character and sorta colleague of Reed, so I figured I should give him a good sketching as well. I think I got a tad carried away, but I'm still proud of it. PS, there's no way of telling for you folks, but just so you know, underneath that mask is most definitely Alan Tudyk as Pym. Of this I am sure.
(Quick coloring job via my pal Photoshop.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer