-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Thursday, June 9, 2016

104 DAYS OF SUMMER VACATION AND JUST HOW I PLAN TO SPEND IT (SING TITLE OR NOT AS AFFECTIVE)

     That's right, folks. The sun is a-gleamin', the air is most certainly a-steamin', and ol' Jakeypants over here has the freedom to post something at 2:18 PM on a Thursday. Summer vacation, everyone. *applause* This is my first official day of vacation and may I just say that this, in my humble opinion, may be the summeriest summer ever to summer. But really, only time will tell. Anywho, you may be asking yourself, "Jacob, what do you plan to do this summer? Catch some bangin' waves or embark on a squatch hunt, perhaps?" Repent my sins, dear friend. That's what I plan to do. Because in all seriousness, this blog has been getting the shaft as of late due to the majority of my daily brainpower being drained via end-of-the-year school before I even get a real chance to post anything. So, with my metaphorical plate cleared for the next 3-ish months, I'm going to have a ton of time to get my creative crud together again and tend to some major projects that I've been working on-and-off on for a while. I'll still stay mum on what exactly those nifty projects are, just so I don't get anybody's hopes up if I don't end up completing them all. But nevertheless, I promise this summer vacation is going to be pretty intense around here, and to start things off, I just so happened to end my 8th grade year by writing a tie-in JC-Verse news article about our buddy Sebaster for a writing assignment. I reckoned that I should get posting it out of the way early, on account of the fact that I'm not going to want to bring up anything related to the S word again until September. Enjoy, friends!
(Part 1)
(Pt 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer