-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Sunday, February 2, 2014

#19: Ziggy

Hey, guys. This is my new drawing: Ziggy. Actually, he's my late dog. Today, he passed away at the age of 12 because of liver cancer. So, in honor of him, I'm posting him on the blog as an official character. This animated Ziggy will be in my Youtube cartoon show, Zowie Cowy. He will live on through the character, which is great because cartoon characters live forever. Ziggy, if you're reading this from your computer in Heaven, then I hope you loved this dedication. Rest in peace.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about Ziggy! I'm sure he had a great life and was well loved. It's great you're going to keep his memory running and playing via your art. :)

    I like the hairs on his chin there, nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry for Ziggy! But your drawing is wonderful and I'm sure Ziggy loves it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer