-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Saturday, February 8, 2014

#24: Wild Ernest

Okay, here's my latest character: Wild Ernest. Ever wondered where the word "wilderness" came from? Well, long ago in the jungle, a half-monkey half-human dude named Wild Ernest lived. He popped wheelies while riding rhinos and threw crazy shindigs in his party cave. None of the tribal people ever saw him, but his epic shindig legends spread through the land. Was Tarzan this dope? I don't think so.

2 comments:

  1. When I first saw this, I thought you were in your late teens! Nice creativity! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Anonymous (whoever you may be).

    ReplyDelete

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer