-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

#25: Monkeyshines

Well guys, we had to go through traffic, a barfing sister and cruddy Google maps, but we finally made it to Arizona to get our new dog, Blue. Now that I'm back home, I'm gonna go back to posting. Introducing monkeyshines! Do you remember the Chimp? The monkey mastermind from my 2013 collection? Well, every villain needs minions. So that's what these guys are. Fueled by bananas, evil and a paycheck from their boss, they fly all over the world, doing his bidding. Ah, a good word pun always makes for a good post.
Monkeyshines: Demon-esc. primates who are willing to wedgie you.  Name origin: noun: shenanigans, the ol' hanky panky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer