-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

#26: The BumbleBee-Gs

Here are my new characters: the BumbleBee-Gs, the funkadelic insects that took the world by swarm. They were all the buzz in the 1970s, with hits such as "Stingin' Alive" and "How Big Is Your Hive?" Buzzing in harmony, they sold out stadiums all over the world. They were the pollination sensation that swept the nation!
Ya, you can tell by the way I fly, not walk, I'm a women's drone, no time to talk.

2 comments:

  1. My mom let me go to youtube and see the reel bees gees. you got them down good. My mom liked this one to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for such a nice comment. See if your mom will introduce you to some of their music. I was just listening to their songs on Operation: Arizona Road Trip the other day. The funk can't be stopped! -Jacob.

    ReplyDelete

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer