-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Sunday, May 4, 2014

#60: The Mighty Myron

Hey, guys. We are now up to 60 characters this year! For most people, hitting 60 isn't particularly a good thing. That's not for me. Anyway, now that I've gotten most of the memory of Grown Ups 2 out of my head, here's my new character: the Mighty Myron, the greatest animal crime fighter on the planet. Don't let his cuddly looks fool you. If you break the law, he's gonna put a hurt on you. Trained in the martial art of Flung Furry Fu, (the three Fs of butt-whomping), Myron busts criminals with his tiny paws of fury all over the city. Don't mess with the hamster in spandex. (This character is based on a request from a kid to make their late pet into a character. I hope I did Myron justice. Pun intended.)

2 comments:

  1. Myron! He looks just like him! Myron was orangy Brown. Awesome!! I can see him socking our evol cat mr wiskers. Bop and kapow! Myron saves the day. Thanks a bunch jacob. I'm gonna take it to show my class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any time, my viewing amigo. Any time. (Tell your class I said hi.) -Jacob.

    ReplyDelete

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer