-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

#64: ZOO'OZ

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING BLOG POST FEATURES THE DOOM LORD OF QUAZEN'ABI. MAY BE TOO BAD TO THE BONE FOR SOME READERS.

Okay, here's my new character: Zoo'oz: the putrid and powerful! (Both in personality and smell.) A while ago, I posted about the land of Quazen'abi. You know, formed in the collision of supernovas and all. Well, I mentioned a demon dictator that ruled the land with evil power. Well, you're looking at him. Long ago, the doom lord flew out of the Cave of Stand-Still Nowhere and took out the previous leader, Quacesu. Considering Quacesu's bad rap with the peeps, everyone assumed Zoo'oz was a hero. They were wrong. Now he rules the realm, with diabolicalness unmatched by almost anyone in the JC-Verse. He's like if you threw Vader and Voldemort into a blender and hit puree.

1 comment:

  1. one eyed creatures give me the creeps and then you go and add fireballs. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer