-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Saturday, May 31, 2014

#72: Sophie (A.K.A. Case #1)

FILE PHOTO
Hey, guys. I have officially beaten my previous monthly record of 716 views in March by getting 727 this month! And the day STILL isn't over. Gotta make this one count: Sophie, A.K.A case #1. Sophie is my sister, the Mustache Ninja's, best friend. She may seem perfectly normal at first glance, but certain key details lead me to believe she is non other than....an inter-dimensional traveler. I've prepared bullet-points.

                                                     SOPHIE EVIDENCE


  • She claims to be married to a talking pie named Pie Man. She's stuck to her guns on this one for as long as I can remember. Our team (okay, me) has sat down with her mom, Sue, to ask the tough pie-related questions. So far she has pleaded the fifth.
  • On her first game, she proved herself to be a trained assassin on "Disney Infinity." These fighting skills may have been taught to her by a possibly Fu Manchu sporting battle master in another dimension. Or it's just the fact that it was 2:00 in the morning and it was the past-midnight insanity talking. This is debatable.
  • She displays an at-times dangerously high level of crazy-hyper-girl power. Having the ability to surf the infinite infrastructure of the universe could drive a person to that level of wackiness. 
  • When asked directly by me if she is an inter-dimensional traveler, she replied "Yes, Gleepglorp!"
I state my case. Discuss amongst yourselves.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer